Chronic disorganization is described as having a past history of disorganization in which self help efforts to change have failed; an undermining of current quality of life due to disorganization; and the expectation of future disorganization. Along with physical and emotional reasons, spatial restrictions, poor time management skills, low self image and going through grief are listed as other causes of chronic disorganization.
Do you find yourself saying the following:
- Even though I have tried and tried, I have found clutter creeping back into my life.
- I have many different interests, and I need to keep everything related to them.
- I can’t get to the stuff that I want to work on.
- This chaos is driving me crazy.
- My space is too claustrophobic and I don’t want to be in it very long.
It is my belief that the cause of all negative emotions is a disruption in the body’s energy system. Our unresolved negative emotions are major contributors to most physical pains and diseases. Many physical and emotional illnesses that are considered causes are actually symptoms or signs of other underlying issues. The root of the problems about chronic disorganization can be uncovered and addressed. The first step is recognizing the signs and making the choice to get help. Call Command Your Clutter today for a free consultation!
Command Your Clutter is a professional organizer providing services in Clearwater, PalmHarbor, Tarpon Springs and Tampa. For more information, go to our web site www.CommandYourClutter.com
or call (727) 420-1746.